Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What A Blessing and Gift!

Today at 1:18pm Anslee Hope Perkins entered the world. She weighed 8lbs 12 oz., two weeks early, and 20 inches long. She looks like Ashley more than Heather or Marty. Heather did really well as did Marty. Ashley was there the whole time too. Maddie was so happy to finally have a little sister. She has held her several times for 30 seconds each time and then she is happy. Maw Maw and Paw Paw are estatic and I have tried to kiss all the sugar off but there is just too much. I praise God for how He has blessed us as a family.Anslee is one sleepy little girl and only grunts when she is hungry! Must be like Paw Paw!
Thank you all for your prayers and support. Pictures will be coming soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarahsloan said...

Congratulations Paw Paw!! You kiss off some sugar for me. I guess all that wishing and praying Ashley did that she'ld look like her paid off!! I can't wait to see her! I know she's a beauty! That's one lucky girl to have such a wonderful loving family!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home